Updated Information & Immunizations

Please make sure to notify us of any changes to your address, phone number or insurance provider at your next visit to ensure that we have your correct information.

If you need official copies of immunization records to enroll your child in child care, school, and summer camps or for international travel, all you need to do is contact us. We are happy to provide this information to our patients. We do ask that you give us a 48 hour notice. Rhodes Pediatric Clinic provides one complimentary copy of your child’s immunization record per year. Please make a copy for your personal records.